Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thank You Suburban

I just checked Suburban's Other Oman blog for the first time in a while to find that she has moved from Oman. It has been quite some time since I've lived there, but I think of the place a lot, especially lately. It is a beautiful land, great for families, and quite an adventure. One night a few months ago, I got a glimpse of it from over 20,000 feet above gliding by in the night. Maybe some day I'll go back to live there. But, I have many other places I want to see too. Since leaving Oman, I've done a bit of traveling, but not as much as I would have liked. The highlight was probably getting to Sevilla, Spain in May of this year. It was wonderful to smell the sun-warmed scent of dried grass in Spain, then to walk that historic city on a hot Sunday afternoon. Maybe I will try to update this blog a bit more frequently.

5 comments:

Suburban said...

Thank you Leo, You are far, far too kind. It's great to know you are still out there, wherever you are.

Anonymous said...

Leo, el gato says write more.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

K2 spice paper, K2 paper either way is so strong and it will blow your mind off. We are always at your order if you want to Buy our Legal High K2 Spice Infused and soaked papers online. However, we have many flavors and or types you can choose from. Note that, the liquid incense use to infuse the papers is very a clear liquid incense which is non-scented or unscented. Moreover, all our top Legal High K2 papers is listed below:

Buy K2 Paper Online

financialserviceoffer said...

Get help for all your financial problems. Contact Union Solutions to access a wide range of loan facilities. Contact for more information: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks